New Trends in Lightweight Structure Design
Seminar on 11th June 2019 in Zilina, Slovakia
The aim of this state of the art seminar is to examine the simulation of lightweight structure design.
- optimization algorithms,
- 3D printing – simulation aspects of manufacturing and material strength,
- composite structures – simulation aspects of manufacturing and material strength,
- consider challenges for future greater application of lightweight materials and technologies,
- new materials, which play an important role in light weight structures,
- approaches to the design of software design systems for lightweight structure design are discussed in the context of system flexibility and effectiveness.
Call for Presentations
In the first instance, abstracts of 300-600 words should be submitted for consideration by Friday, 5th April 2019.
Abstracts must be clearly marked with presentation title, author's name, organisation, address, phone numbers and email address.
Authors whose abstracts are accepted will be asked to prepare an extended abstract (typically 2-4 pages) and a Power Point presentation - full written papers are not required. NAFEMS prides itself on its independence and neutrality so we kindly request that submissions avoid any overt commercialism.
You are invited to submit an abstract by e-mail to email@example.com.
Please note registration invoices will be sent by email in due course, and will include Slovakian VAT of 20%.
Event Type: Seminar
Location: Zilina Slovakia
Date: June 11, 2019
To be confirmed.
There is an opportunity available for your company to exhibit at the seminar, giving you maximum exposure to a highly targeted audience of delegates, who are all directly involved in simulation, analysis, and design.
Please contact Jo Davenport at NAFEMS if you would like more information.
tel: +44 (0)1355 225688